Skip to main content

With Love

 I do know where you are now and even if I already know your face. Some people say that you are already in my life, one person said I would meet you in a determined year. Is it true? I do not know.

I have prayed a hundred times to have you with me. For many years, I thought I could not ask until an old man told me twice "Girl, you need to tell God what you want... a husband, children, etc". I did. But I do know the reason God hasn't reply me so far. So many things that already happened and I would like to live with you. Well, at least I have some photos.

I would say it is not easy for me, if you already know me, you know I'm more sensitive than I would like and I do not show people that I do not know well. I love colours, but I wear discrete and elegant, and I prefer walls painted in white or grey. I have many books and I haven't read 10% of them! Can we have a bookshelf full of them? 

I just got distracted with a message, it can happen a bit often. However, nothing steals my attention when a person is opening her/his heart to me. I am willing to hear your stories, to know about your day and to know your struggles in this life. Jesus said in this world we would have struggles, but he overcame the world and I want to be at your side to remember you about it how many times you need.

But I hope you have patience with me. I have been through many things. People say I am independent because I try to manage and to be brave to face some challenges, but the truth is that I would love to have you here to share life. Others say I seem to be confident, but I am not, I love when people care for me, even though I like to take care of people. Sometimes I am not so open as I should, others I think I am too naive. I promise not to play games and to be honest and faithful to you, to Jesus and to the family we will build.

I will tell you a secret, I normally do not talk about having children, I try not to think about it. But I would like to have at least two, and if you do not mind, to name the girl, Maria.

I am writing in a moment that I cannot understand many things, that I am asking God why you are not here yet. I hope someday soon I can show you these words. And maybe finally have a time reading and observing a sunrise on a beach together. Well, I am scared that this is too far, but I know my heart will be thankful even for the waiting.

With love,

Sabrina

Comments